The Sierra Leone international jumped highest to head home for the hosts after just six minutes, following an initial point blank save from an attempt by a team-mate.
Bangura, 21, who also scored on Sunday in an away win at Mershin, was given a straight red for a tackle in the 25th minute. It was a decision that Bursaspor manager Ertugrul Saglam felt was harsh.
Bursaspor held their lead until the 87th minute when the visitors scored twice in three minutes to claim all three points.
The left-footed midfielder struck in the 82nd minute to complete a late comeback by the hosts.
Just three days before, Chibuike scored a hat-trick on his home debut - a 4:1 rout of Start. Exactly one week before, he scored in a 6:0 thumping of Sarpsborg 08.
The 22-year-old joined Rosenborg in August from Swedish club Hacken, where he had scored seven goals in 21 appearances in the current Swedish campaign.
Roseborg are presently third in the Norwegian Eliteserien, nine points behind leaders Molde with seven games to go.
- TURKISH SUPER LIG : Ibrahim Teteh BANGURA (SLE) scored for Burspaspor , then he was sent off
- NORWEGIAN TIPPELIGAEN : John CHIBUIKE (NGA) scored the winning game goal in Rosenborg's 2-1 over Sogndal.
- SWISS SUPER LEAGUE : Pascal FEINDOUNO (GUI) scored in Sion's 2-0 win over Grasshopper.
- SAUDI PRO LEAGUE : Ibrahim YATTARA (GUI) scored the lone and winning game goal Al Shabab's win over Al Quadisiya.
- CUPA ROMANIEI : Yero BELLO (NGA) scred a hat trick in Vaslui's 8-0 win over Voinţa Livezile.